Thursday, May 31, 2012
1. If you were to start your own business what would it be?
I would host a show on HGTV about families who remodel their own houses together :)
2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
I am a total morning person so this doesn't really happen. In my case I am much more likely to go to sleep on the wrong side of the bed.
3. What's the very first memory you have?
I remember the way it looked looking from the inside to the outside of my playpen. I remember the criss-cross ropes, how soft they were and how hard the play pen was to lay down on. Thank goodness those pack and plays now have soft mattresses :).
4. The world is ending, what do you do? Fight? Hide? etc.
Um, I'd probably just hold onto and hug my babies and shut my eyes! I'm a flighter not a fighter :)
5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Depends. If I'm at home, it is breakfast: turkey bacon, eggs, waffles, cereal, love it all! If I am at a restaraunt I love to "do lunch." A lovely salad or salad bar, a hot sandwich...love!
6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands-on?
Kind of a combo of both. I love doing a mindless task like cleaning while listening to a thought provoking audio book or NPR radio show. I like to move while I am learning, but like listening the best I think.
7. What is your favorite joke?
Not a joke per se, but I LOVE Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey. Here's one for your pleasure:
"Somebody told me how frightening it was how much topsoil we are losing each year. But I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared."
For more 7 questions check out the post I am linking up with.