I'll give you a hint of how I got this idea:
My sweet daughter got a major leg break on her school playground. As part of the Dr's protocol (the one who set her cast) we were given instructions to make sure she got plenty of calcium. So...as per the usual :) I will proceed to make a list of ideas of ways for her or any of us to get more calcium. Feel free to chime in your suggestions too!
Ways to Get more Calcium in your Diet
- Viactiv chews (yum! chocolate)
- Milk, including flavored milk the kids get at school lunch
- string cheese
- cheese and crackers snack
- cottage cheese (yummy with fruit!)
- Spinach, easy to get a lot in green smoothies
- broccoli as a dinner side dish
- fresh broccoli as a vehicle for any yummy dip
Again, feel free to share your hints with me!